Military affairs/others

We provide assistance services for travel permits for those who are subject to joining the army, those who wish to apply for extension of stay, and permanent residents of foreign countries wishing to join the army.

Military affairs/others
Classification Go to the Linked Service
Military Manpower Administration 병무청 Military Manpower Administration (
Overseas travel 병무청 Overseas travel/stay of those who are subject to join the army (
Defense Acquisition Program Administration 방위사업청 Denfense Acquisition Program Administration (