Tax/overseas support

- Guide to the National Pension Service, its management, remedy, and related civil affairs
- Guide to services including support for overseas Korean students in bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral courses, support for construction of community centers for overseas Koreans and support for activities of overseas Korean organizations.

Tax/overseas support
Classification Go to the Linked Service
National Tax Service 국세청 National Tax Service (
National Pension Service 국민연금공단-NPS National Pension Service (
Korean International Cooperation Agency KOICA Korean International Cooperation Agency (
Ministry of Patriots & Veterans Affairs 국가보훈처 Ministry of Patriots & Veterans Affairs > Support for patriots and veterans (
Services for Overseas Koreans OKF > Services for Overseas Koreans (