- OKF implements human rights program.
As the number of descendants of overseas Korean adoptees and the underprivileged multicultural kids has increased, OKF implements human rights project to help relatively isolated overseas Koreans’ settlement and empowerment in residing countries.
Supports the underprivileged multicultural overseas Koreans
OKF implements research projects and personalized strategies for underprivileged multicultural overseas Koreans. In addition, we proceed with projects for stable settlement of Korean children of Vietnamese women who returned to their country and offer education to shape identity.
- Research on the current status of multicultural families
- Assistance to stable settlement
- Supports education to shape identities
Supporting program for overseas Korean Adoptees
Based on a factual survey, OKF has committed to understanding the status of overseas Korean adoptees to provide customized supports. On top of that, OKF proceeds invitational projects for overseas Koreans to strengthen their ties to Korea as well as to shape identity. Also, we implement a series of projects for overseas Korean organizations to strengthen overseas Korean adoptees’ rights and empowers exchanges between networks.
- Research on current status of overseas Korean adoptees
- Supports to promote cooperation between next-generation overseas Koreans (Homecoming program for overseas Korean adoptees and supporting program for overseas Korean adoptees’ organization)
Korean language education for Korean-Vietnamese children (1)
Korean language education for Korean-Vietnamese children (2)
2021 – Future generation adopted Koreans' visit to Korea (1)
2021 – Future generation adopted Koreans' visit to Korea (2)
2021 – Future generation adopted Koreans' visit to Korea (3)